This Week’s Loves and Links
Hello friends, I’m writing this post on Friday and I’m very happy to be celebrating a good friend’s 40th birthday this evening. The rest of the weekend may or may not be spent in recovery mode 😉
Some fun things I have discovered this week…
1. For a fun home tour, check out this Happy Chic Parisian Apartment. There is so much to love here including the inside windows and these beautiful colors.
2. This past month I have made some really amazing connections on Instagram and one of them has just opened up a fabulous online shop selling Moroccan wares. Becca is an American living in Amsterdam and ships her beautiful products worldwide. Check out these cute cups and the to-die-for rugs at June + Blue.
3. In other exciting news, the Dutch department store HEMA has just opened a store in Frankfurt and has an online store here in Germany. I love their notebooks and fun little accessories for my office and I will definitely be checking out their Chrismas decorations.
4. This season’s One Room Challenge is going on and I love seeing all the amazing things bloggers are doing to transform a room in only six weeks. You know I love a good IKEA hack and this office storage from The Gold Hive doesn’t disappoint.
5. Last but not least, a mouth-watering recipe from Half Baked Harvest. This honey butter roasted acorn squash with burrata and pomegranate is on the menu agenda for this week.
Hope you have a great weekend!