This Week's Loves and Links
Happy weekend my friends! It’s been one of those long and short weeks all at the same time. I’ve got a lot done on the one hand and yet always feel like there’s so much to do and not enough time. Does everyone feel this way? I’ve been working away on my home office renovation and have finally gotten the shelving and cabinets done. Now it’s time for all the little details and hopefully soon I will be showing the big reveal.
In the meantime, I’ve found some fun things this week. From cool stuff you can buy at Ikea to my dream bathroom…..
- Check out this Tuxedo Kitchen! I love the name and I love that it was a budget job where the designer mixed Ikea cabinetry with gorgeous hardware and more unique pieces like that fabulous black sink.
- While we’re in the kitchen, we can talk about all the gorgeous produce that’s out this time of year as seen in this seasonal produce guide. It’s fun to be reminded of all the fruits and veg we shouldn’t miss while they’re at their peak. Funny that the peach takes centre stage in this illustration. My 5 year old son is obsessed with peaches and can go through kilos of them every day.
- Have you heard about Ikea’s new cooking hack? You have seriously got to watch the video here.
- As long as you’re at Ikea picking up those recipe sheets, you might want to hear what a celebrity designer would buy at Ikea. I would definitely choose that Stockholm sideboard.
- After all that Ikea shopping I might feel like a bath. I am totally crushing on this modern vintage bathroom reveal from Brepurposed. The bathtub. That shower door. The vanity!!! I’m in love. Don’t miss checking out the whole room, there are so many amazing aspects to it and you won’t believe the transformation when you see the before pictures.
Have a wonderful weekend!