This Week's Loves and Links
Hi everyone, it’s July and it’s officially summer vacation here! I can’t help but get excited about it, even all these years after being in school I still get that giddy feeling: School’s Out For Summer! My daughter finished the 1st grade so my husband and I picked her up from school and took her out for french fries and milkshakes. Now there will be staying up late, summer camp, trips to the amusement park and hopefully lots of fun summer adventures.
Here are a few things I discovered this past week. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- This print is so cute and is a perfect motto for summer vacation.
2. If the kids get to eat popsicles all summer, the adults really shouldn’t be left out. Cocktail popsicles! This Berlin company delivers everything from Gin and Tonic, Mojito and Moscow Mule.
3. This blog post full of gorgeous white and neutral spaces has some great photos and a fun story about what happens when a major lover of color suddenly realizes she’s craving white. By the way, I’m craving that stunning mid-century dresser in this bedroom!
4. A new discovery for me is the Dutch online shop Le Souk. They have beautiful Moroccan and bohemian products and they even give a small portion of their sales to a charity that’s important to me, Women for Women International, which helps women in war-torn countries. Obviously when I find an interior design shop I’m primarily interested in the quality of the products, but I really appreciate learning about the story behind the shop and what the owners stand for.
5. And finally, some more ideas for relaxing outdoors this summer. Here are 11 Stylish Ideas for Creating a Lounge-worthy outdoor space. Please build me #8 (you’ll have to check it out) and serve me on this outdoor bed seen here.