This Week's Loves and Links
Hi everyone, it’s June! In my mind that means it’s officially summer. And we have been having unusually warm temperatures here in Germany so it really feels like summer is here. With that in mind, all my links this week are somehow summer related. Mostly summer dreaming…
Hope you are enjoying some beautiful summer weather whoever you are!
1. This is where I want to spend my summer, at Ellen Pompeo’s Sag Harbor home.
2. Here is list of 5 delicious breakfast parfaits I want to wake up to all summer long (someone else will have prepared them, obviously).
3. These are some very cool backyard games I want to have on hand for outdoor fun (someone else will have to make them. Come on, I’m not that into DIY!).
4. While I’m away at Ellen’s house, this amazing outdoor oasis found in a 19th century Swedish home should magically find it’s way to my house.
5. Ok, enough dreaming. This one I’m actually going to try out today. Frozen yoghurt blueberries, just two ingredients and a few hours in the freezer!
Enjoy your weekend!